Sunday, October 17

The Thing About Cheesesticks.

    I think that cheesesticks have some magical power over the brain, like chicken noodle soup for sick people or chocolate for depressed people.
     For starters, I don't start chomping away at the thing like a hobo on a chicken leg, I peel it piece by piece like a normal person. This gives me time to contemplate things and clear my head. Peeling the right size of petal takes a certain sort of concentration. I bet all of the great minds of today eat cheese when they get lost. It's also great because it's almost tasteless when you're eating it string by string so you don't have to worry about it clashing with your newly applied toothpaste or something else you just ate.
   Every time I lose my train of thought or I'm not sure what I should be doing or maybe I'm not hungry but I feel like snacking, I go for a cheesestick. And now we all know that when SJ is eating cheese, some really deep thinking is going on.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I put that much thought into my cheesesticks, but more power to you if you do.

    ReplyDelete